We want to hear from you. Whether you‘re a prospective client, a professional interested in joining our team, or simply someone interested in our work, send us a note.
We treat all data confidentially.
how to find us?
- Follow the Autobahn from Cologne or Netherlands to Aachen (A4) and take the exit towards Laurensberg.
- Turn right onto Kohlscheider Strasse and follow the signs towards Uniklinik.
- After approximately 750 m turn right on Toledoring/ Pariser Ring, and take the fifth exit (Uniklinik).
- In the roundabout take the exit towards RWTH Melaten and follow Forckenbeckstrasse for 250 m.
- Opposite the restaurant Forckenbeck turn left onto Pauwelsstrasse. After approximately 70 m, the Zentrum für Biomedizintechnik (ZBMT) is on the left hand side. ac.biomed is also in this building (no. 17)
- From Aachen:
Follow the Vaalser Straße and turn right on Pariser Ring, immediately get in the right lane (exit ‘Uniklinik’). In the roundabout take the third exit ‘Forckenbeckstrasse’. You can access the Pauwelsstrasse from the first and second street on the left hand side. The Zentrum für Biomedizintechnik (ZBMT) is situated in building no. 17 and so is ac.biomed.
ac.biomed is well connected by public transport from the main train station, the train station ‘Aachen West’ or the main bus terminal in the city centre. Several bus lines lead to University Hospital (from the main train station line 3B; from the train station ‘Aachen West’ line 3A, 33, 73; from the bus terminal line 73, 33, 4, 5). Line 33, 73 and 3A stop directly at the Pauwelstrasse, the other lines stop in front of the main entrance of the University Hospital. A short walk back over the bridge will take you straight to the Pauwelsstrasse and to the Zentrum für Biomedizintechnik (ZBMT), building no. 17.
- Regular train service connects Aachen to major airports in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.
- From Düsseldorf airport the travel time by car is approximately 1.25 hours and 1.5 hours by train.
- From the Cologne/Bonn airport travelling to Aachen takes about 1 hour by car and 1.25 hours by train. Travel time by fast train (ICE) from Frankfurt airport is approximately 2 hours.
- Alternatives: Maastricht/Aachen airport is approximately 30 minutes by car.
- Lüttich/Liège Airport is approximately 45 minutes by car.
- However, railway connections from and to those airports can be very time-consuming.